Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I'm back!

Hi everyone! I don't even know who reads this anymore, but here's a new post anyway. (If you read it, leave me a comment so I know I'm not wasting my time!!!)
So, I've been kind of looking for a new job...I have a 2nd interview with a children's photography studio in Lewisville tomorrow morning! I'm excited. I hope I get it!!!! I hate my current stupid manager, (bi*ch) but I love everyone else I work with. Which that will suck if I leave. I'll miss them very much. But hopefully, I will get treated more fairly at this new job. (IF I get it)
I still love my car, still love my apartment! Um...I'm looking into starting my own photography business...Still only a possibility...but I'm getting much peer pressure to go forward with it from many people...I guess that's a sign. We shall see. ;o)
Hell, I don't know what else to put! Not much else to say...so peace.

2 comments:

Tom said...

Finally got my password to work, though I read this some time ago.
Good luck with job. Since haven't heard anything through other channels. just wondered if washer/dryer is still in den? I try to read everyone's post's at least once a week. bye now ;-)

Scott said...

nice good luck. did you get the job?