Saturday, April 29, 2006

Lots to say

Wow! No one is keeping up with their blog, so I'm safe! haha
Well, since April 10th, lots has happened...Starting with the best... Last weekend, I GOT A NEW CAR! YES! It's awesome! It is a pretty, dark orange (NO, that does not mean I am a Longhorns fan...I don't care about college football, but if I did, I would go for A&M anyway!!!) It has that great new car smell, it's a 2007, and best of all.......it's a DODGE! Yeah! I have a Dodge Caliber. I LOVE it. It's a cool car with lots of prospects for souping up. I intend on making it faster. Brandon and I have an ongoing collection of change deemed the Caliber fix-up fund. It's awesome, because not many are out yet, and no one knows what it is. So people keep asking me, and they think my car is tight. hehehe
What else...well, momma, Christina, her two kids and I went to IKEA today. That place is great! They have everything. They were nice and bought me a picture for our bedroom and some other trinkets for decorative purposes. When B and I get our house built, everything will come from IKEA! And the best part is, it's not as expensive as you would think.
Brandon finally sold his Mustang! Yay! So his Eclipse is currently in the works of getting fixed. Then we will be set on cars. Hopefully. I don't know really, what with his luck with cars. hah.
Um, I'm thinking...oh, speaking of cars, my Dad also got a new car. He traded in his truck (too much money for gas...) and got a Mazda 3. He looks so cool in it. I think he knows he does too...haha.
Well, I suppose that's it. That I can think of right now anyway. So, until next time. ;o)

1 comment:

Tom said...

Great about new car, keepus posted on B"s car.Have to get you dad and Brad together about there Mazda 3's. Is your dad's a 3s or 3i? Wish I'D read this before church Sunday. Do want to see yours, have only seen one other one and it was at dealer ship lot. later.